What are these under my F250

/ What are these under my F250 #1  

Luke'sScreenName

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX4800 with BH-90X hoe; Hustler FastTrack 48; B3300SU (sold); 1969 Case 680B CK (sold)
I noticed these connectors under my 2016 F250. They're just in front of the rear bumper.
The truck did come with "Upfitters Switches" as an option and I'm thinking they are related? Any ideas?

1469917150865.jpg

/ What are these under my F250 #2  
Factory towing package?

/ What are these under my F250
Nope, not tied into the tow wiring but does all enter the same wire loom as it head toward the cab.

/ What are these under my F250 #4  
do you have the 5th wheel prep package? could they be for install a plug in the bed of the truck?

/ What are these under my F250
No optional prep package. I'd do that myself aftermarket but this is unrelated (I think).

/ What are these under my F250 #6  
No optional prep package. I'd do that myself aftermarket but this is unrelated (I think).
just picked up my 2016 F350 I'll check underneath mine. I have the 5th wheel prep and I guessing that this is where the in bed trailer light plug in goes to

/ What are these under my F250 #7  
Could be integrated to the brake controller and the sway feature Ford uses.

/ What are these under my F250 #8  
Put a meter on them and see what shows up with the lights and brakes.

/ What are these under my F250 #9  
Looks to me like they are blank plugs in wired sockets. The plugs would except pins for a 6way trailer plug and trailer brake controller.. Just my guess.

/ What are these under my F250 #10  
I don't know what they are for but the definitely have nothing to do with the up fitters . I have read up extensively on the up fitters and wired things to them on several trucks. The wires for the switches don't go to the back of the truck.