Old car nostalgia ??

/ Old car nostalgia ?? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Anyone besides myself getting old car nostalgia?The older I get I want to buy a mustang,corvette and so on.The car can be from 1960,s up to early 1990,s.The wife and I are going tomorrow look at a 1994 corvette with 30,000 mile on the OD for sale.

/ Old car nostalgia ?? #2  
Anyone besides myself getting old car nostalgia?The older I get I want to buy a mustang,corvette and so on.The car can be from 1960,s up to early 1990,s.

For me it would be a 66 Goat because I had one back in the day. I'd put an updated engine it however.

/ Old car nostalgia ?? #3  
1994 is not an "old " corvette . It wont turn heads for another 20 to 25 years . I have a 62 in the garage , everytime I run it , I get 2 things , thumbs up and offers to buy it . nobody has hit the price yet .

/ Old car nostalgia ??
1994 is not an "old " corvette . It wont turn heads for another 20 to 25 years . I have a 62 in the garage , everytime I run it , I get 2 things , thumbs up and offers to buy it . nobody has hit the price yet .
I did not say the 1994 is a OLD corvette.I stated we are going to look at one tomorrow.

/ Old car nostalgia ?? #5  
But , you did say old car nostalgia . 1994 isnt old it has a computer

/ Old car nostalgia ??
   / Old car nostalgia ?? #7  
Seen a 67 vette broke down on the side of the road today. Sure was purty though.

/ Old car nostalgia ??
   / Old car nostalgia ?? #9  
You are killing me murph

Sorry,I felt bad for the guy. Saw him on the way back as he was getting a tow from a flat bed.

/ Old car nostalgia ?? #10  
Anyone besides myself getting old car nostalgia?The older I get I want to buy a mustang,corvette and so on.The car can be from 1960,s up to early 1990,s.The wife and I are going tomorrow look at a 1994 corvette with 30,000 mile on the OD for sale.

Whenever I get that way i try to remember all the money and time it took to burn a full tank of high test in one night without a breakdown.