Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #1  

mikesee

Silver Member
Tractor
BX2660, RTV 900, RTV 1140 CXP, B21, KX-018-3, KX 121-4
Was returning to my shop with a Kubota KX 121 excavator on my trailer last Tuesday. This is what I came across in the road. I stopped my truck, rolled up the windows and locked the doors. He ends up climbing on my trailer and crawling under the excavator. The only thing that would have gotten me out of the cab with a wrench was if he climbed up on the excavator and fired it up. Guy was having a bad day.

Barefoot Man Stops 16 Ton Truck - YouTube

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #3  
YIKES! I have to say, your were pretty compassionate about it, though. Good job. :thumbsup:

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #4  
I hate to say it but I would not have stopped. I am not going to end up being a victim. We see it about every night on the news where either a mob blocks the road, a crack head car jacks someone, ect.

Chris

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer
I hate to say it but I would not have stopped. I am not going to end up being a victim. We see it about every night on the news where either a mob blocks the road, a crack head car jacks someone, ect. Chris

I didn't want to give him the chance to think about jumping under the trailer.as I passed by. The head line would read "Tractor Trailer Runs over Pedestrian". And not "Driver in Therapy After Man Commits Suicide Under Truck"

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #6  
I hate to say it but I would not have stopped. I am not going to end up being a victim. We see it about every night on the news where either a mob blocks the road, a crack head car jacks someone, ect.

Chris
Crack heads and other opioid users are not ordinarily aggressive.

Unfortunately druggies don't come with Warning Labels that say, "I'm on Crystal Meth."

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #7  
Crack heads and other opioid users are not ordinarily aggressive. Unfortunately druggies don't come with Warning Labels that say, "I'm on Crystal Meth."

I use the term "Crack Head" loosely!

Chris

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #8  
The body language would have worked well if he was wearing a sasquatch costume.

Good thing there are good cops as well. In Toronto, he might have got shot multiple times and THEN tasered if he didn't obey their hysterical screaming to comply.

Scary stuff. Nice equipment.

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer
The body language would have worked well if he was wearing a sasquatch costume. Good thing there are good cops as well. In Toronto, he might have got shot multiple times and THEN tasered if he didn't obey their hysterical screaming to comply. Scary stuff. Nice equipment.

I was impressed with how the Cop handled this guy. He was patient and understanding. No cuffs or rough stuff, even asked if it was okay for him to put his hand on the guys shoulder as he walked him back to the squad car.

/ Barefoot Man Stops My Truck and Trailer #10  
I'm glad it worked out for him and you. I agree, kind of a scary situation. When he lay down on the trailer, were you obligated to strap him down to secure your load?