Trailer options for new LS XR4145HC

/ Trailer options for new LS XR4145HC #1  

AJ197816134

Bronze Member
Tractor
soon to be
As the title reads I am looking into a trailer for bumper pull currently! I have 2 vehicles for towing! Down the road I have access to a gooseneck but not currently!

I am looking at the BigTex 10ET-20
Looks stout and and currently have a big Tex car hauler I bought about 8 years ago

Tractor with FEL
Backhoe
Loaded Rear Tires!
I am figuring the added length from my 17 and heavier axles should be fine

Thoughts?

/ Trailer options for new LS XR4145HC #2  
Bump - Any response(s) here folks?

/ Trailer options for new LS XR4145HC #3  
Don't know how I missed this post by AJ. I think I've replied to most of AJ's posts and I check all new posts daily but somehow missed it.

That Big Tex ET-20 will be a fine trailer to haul your XR4145HC and anything else you may need to haul. My last trailer was an H&H 20' tilt bed but was only 7K rated. My XR3037HC maxed that trailer out so I decided to sell. When I sold it I started looking for a 10-12K tilt bed but none of the trailer dealers had any in stock. One did have a leftover 22' 14K PJ full tilt at a great price so I bought that.

/ Trailer options for new LS XR4145HC #4  
Not to rob this thread but I just bought a PJ P8 model at 20' today with 7k axles - I get to pick up the new tractor LS XR4140HC next week!

ETA: The LS41xx with loader looks to right under 6K # plus another 800 # for the loaded tires... Add the weight of the box blade, other, etc.