Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question.

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question. #1  

Jbird2020

Tractor
All kinds
What size trailer are you all using to haul 100 hp tractor and 15 ft shredder?Im thinking a 36 ft .

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question. #2  
Pick up or semi? To me that seems like a awful lot of weight even in a 1 ton truck

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question. #3  
83hp tractor and 10 ft brushhog on a 25 ft gn. The weights and overall length would be much more helpful information.

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question.
Sorry Guys. I use a 1 ton . And as far as a tractor. It's a case 5240 but not sure on the shredder (I'm looking for one) . I've got to haul it 45 miles from one farm to another.I run the case on a 25ft trailer now. But it fills the trailer up good. I'm thinking the case weight is around 9500-10000 pounds.Im thinking the shredder weight Looking at 2000-3000 pounds.

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question. #5  
13k is no sweat for a GN. My deere weighs in somewhere around 10k with the loader, and loaded tires. I'd be looking for a 16k minimum and more likely a 20k GN. Length would be a minimum of the rig length plus 5'. If you pull the tractor on first, you are going to have ALOT of pin weight. I wouldn't be surprised if you had to haul this setup backwards.

/ Tractor and Batwing shredder trailer size question. #6  
I did some measuring today to see what I needed for my tractors. My 130 hp tractor and 15' cutter would take more than 30'. My 50 hp and 12' would barely fit on a 25' if then. The cutter wasn't hooked and I didn't get an exact measurement. But either cutter is around 15' long.