Anyone have a 17 super duty?

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #11  
rustyshakelford on here has ordered one.

This morning! Very excited. There was two for sale about an hour from me. I test drove one on Saturday. Was concerned about the mileage. At 65, 2000 Rpms. Man these things are nice. Ordered an F450 lariat with just about every option besides the back up alarm and strobe light I think. The rear axle is huge and they are under rated. Insurance is going up about $120 per year which is awesome.

I will say that they are proud of them but they are a game changer compared to my 2013. Factory 48 gallon fuel tank and all kinds of options to make life easier. This might be the epitome of lazy but you can push a button in the cab to lower the tailgate, push another button to show the bed camera and hook up to your GN in one shot

Brett

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #12  
There are several reviews of the 2017 F450 on youtube. I like the reviews not
done by the factory reps or dealer reps. I think Ford has done a very good job
with the redesign. I am saving my pennies.

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #13  
There are several reviews of the 2017 F450 on youtube. I like the reviews not
done by the factory reps or dealer reps. I think Ford has done a very good job
with the redesign. I am saving my pennies.

I am so Jealous!!!! ;)

Anxious to hear all about it when delivered. Please start a thread!!!

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #14  
I noticed our local Ford dealer only has one 2016 Superduty remaining on their lot. They must be expecting some 17's soon.

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #15  
I noticed our local Ford dealer only has one 2016 Superduty remaining on their lot. They must be expecting some 17's soon.

Our dealer has had 17's for six weeks that I know of. They've also got several 16's remaining. Salesman buddy says the 16's are the bargain with the manufacturer programs offered to get them off the lots. Either is wayyyyyy above my ability to purchase so I just enviously sit back and watch. :)

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #16  
From what I can tell the beds are not near as flimsy as the GM commercial makes them out to be. Especially if you put in a spray in bed liner like I do on all trucks anyway there will be no issues under normal circumstances.

I own GM and Ford vehicles I have no favorite brand I just think the problem is overstated.

What spray in liner do you use? Factory one seems thin when compaired to the aftermarket. Thoughts

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #17  
There is a new f450 King Ranch(?) Diesel on my local dealers lot. Sharp looking rig, but $91k. Thats frigging nuts.

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #18  
There is a new f450 King Ranch(?) Diesel on my local dealers lot. Sharp looking rig, but $91k. Thats frigging nuts.

This is why the used truck market is so healthy also. My 2000 F250 7.3 diesel
is 18 model years old. I probably average $250/month in repairs and maintenance
and I do the labor. I really need to upgrade to a newer model but I would not
want to drive a new $90k truck through the places I have to go during the day.

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #19  
This is why the used truck market is so healthy also. My 2000 F250 7.3 diesel
is 18 model years old. I probably average $250/month in repairs and maintenance
and I do the labor. I really need to upgrade to a newer model but I would not
want to drive a new $90k truck through the places I have to go during the day.

I understand. Mine, same truck as yours, has 220K miles on it. Very dependable. Only needs normal wear/tear items replaced. I gave $12,800 for it seven years ago with 100K miles. Bought it from the original owner. My salesman friend continually tells me he'll give me my $12,800 anytime I want to sell it. He knows he can make money selling it.

My only hope is that my current truck holds on until the newer trucks I like are cheap enough that I can afford to buy one. :)

/ Anyone have a 17 super duty? #20  

Y'alls Canadian prices are crazy high!

Brett