Heartland Trailers

/ Heartland Trailers #1  

MF283

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 5303 JD 920M JD825I XUV Gator
Does anyone here have any experience with this company or their trailers? I've been looking online at them & found a nearby dealer that i need to go look at in person.
They paint them in a variety of colors, naturally i'd have to get a green one should they seem to fit my needs, hauling a ZTR, UTV & a few loads of square bales.
I have a 5x10 now, my 54" ZTR barely gets on & the Gator is to wide for it, not sure if i want another 10' or move up to a 12'r.
Any thought's or experiences appreciated.

Ronnie

/ Heartland Trailers #3  
Does anyone here have any experience with this company or their trailers? I've been looking online at them & found a nearby dealer that i need to go look at in person.
They paint them in a variety of colors, naturally i'd have to get a green one should they seem to fit my needs, hauling a ZTR, UTV & a few loads of square bales.
I have a 5x10 now, my 54" ZTR barely gets on & the Gator is to wide for it, not sure if i want another 10' or move up to a 12'r.
Any thought's or experiences appreciated.

Ronnie

Bigger trailer is a better trailer!!!!

/ Heartland Trailers #4  
I haven't heard of Heartland, price several and see what the difference is. I recently ordered a Kaufman gooseneck and had some custom things added and had it painted a color of my choosing and they had it built and ready for pick up in 3 1/2 weeks. I ask the guy how many trailers they average a month and he said between 6 & 800. I said if you only sell 6 isn't it hard to stay in business? He said no, 600. I said well that makes more sense, lol. The one I got is a well built trailer compared to what I priced for the same trailer with others.

/ Heartland Trailers
Heartland is made in MO, good looking trailer, with different color options, there are several different dealers around, i'd like to have the JD green to match the stuff in the barn, no deal breaker though.

Ronnie