Ford Bronco back by 2020

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #2  
I consider the effort a waste of time,
unless they go back to their roots and build a small truck with a 5 liter engine.

I put many miles on one of the first ones with a V-8, 3 on the column manual transmission.
THAT was a fun truck,,, torque,, torque,, more torque!! :thumbsup:

If what they come up with is powered like my wife's Honda CR-X,, well,,,
I have a CR-X,, why would I want another?? :confused2:

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020
I consider the effort a waste of time,
unless they go back to their roots and build a small truck with a 5 liter engine.

I put many miles on one of the first ones with a V-8, 3 on the column manual transmission.
THAT was a fun truck,,, torque,, torque,, more torque!! :thumbsup:

If what they come up with is powered like my wife's Honda CR-X,, well,,,
I have a CR-X,, why would I want another?? :confused2:

They're saying body-on-frame based on the new Ranger....that's a start. I highly doubt they'd put a 5.0L in it for a number of reasons.

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #4  
The only Bronco I ever rode in was worse than an iron wheeled, horse drawn wagon; definitely the roughest, worst riding vehicle I ever had the misfortune of having to ride in. The Ranger is another matter; my 2002 Ranger with the 4.0L engine was a dandy in every way for its day. If they make the Range in a crew cab; i.e., full 4 door version, that's what I'd want. I really LIKE driving our current F150 Super Crew, but it's too high off the ground, so my wife doesn't like getting in and out of it, and I can't say it's ideal, even for me.

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #5  
I don't believe any of this. Including the picture of the old Bronco that's fake...... :)

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #7  
Oj might want one

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #8  
I have nothing but bad memories of the Bronco I had. Including popping a rubber brake line while backing a 20' cuddy-cabin boat to the water. :eek: That's definitely a 10 on the pucker meter. It ate gas like it was free, rode like a chuck wagon and looked like a pickup truck designed by 50 people. Looks like the "proposed" new version will follow the legacy.

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #9  
Loved my 71 Bronco but hated my 93. I won't own another unless it's one of the old classics restored someday.

Kevin

/ Ford Bronco back by 2020 #10  
I will take one also.