Cat holding your tongue?

/ Cat holding your tongue? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
I use a cat to keep my tongue out of the dirt.

:)

This box caught my attention in a store.

fulton-gato.JPG

Then I did a google search.

trailer-gato.jpg

Google translator says it means "tow cat."

Bruce

/ Cat holding your tongue? #2  
Well, sir, as in English; some words have two definitions. Gato also means "jack."

That reminds me, I'd sure like an electric jack for my equipment trailer.

/ Cat holding your tongue? #3  
Gato

IMG_20131010_194159_235.jpg

/ Cat holding your tongue? #5  
I use a cat to keep my tongue out of the dirt.

:)

This box caught my attention in a store.

View attachment 499183

Then I did a google search.

View attachment 499184

Google translator says it means "tow cat."

Bruce

"Cat holding your tongue?"<<<<I browse thru thread topics, I click on topic that I might be interested in, then sometimes I click on topics that make no sense so can figure out why it makes no sense, in this case I still cant make any sense out of it. I could walk by that box at Wally world a thousand times and it would never catch my eye unless I was looking for a trailer jack, so the only conconclution I can come up with is that one of us must have some sort of Autistic disorder, or maybe OCD, ADHD, abcdefg....................GATO/CAT, good grief Charlie Brown

/ Cat holding your tongue?
one of us must have some sort of Autistic disorder, or maybe OCD, ADHD, abcdefg....................GATO/CAT, good grief Charlie Brown

I've been accused of that. :)

Bruce

/ Cat holding your tongue? #7  
Is he named "Jack"?

Her name was Keisha. She is gone now. Kitty cancer. She was "my" cat, or I was her "person" whichever. I don't presently have a cat. I pet the other two and they like me well enough but their hearts belong to others. But little Keisha always wanted to be near me, and sit on my lap while I watched TV.

/ Cat holding your tongue? #8  
"Cat holding your tongue?"<<<<I browse thru thread topics, I click on topic that I might be interested in, then sometimes I click on topics that make no sense so can figure out why it makes no sense, in this case I still cant make any sense out of it. I could walk by that box at Wally world a thousand times and it would never catch my eye unless I was looking for a trailer jack, so the only conconclution I can come up with is that one of us must have some sort of Autistic disorder, or maybe OCD, ADHD, abcdefg....................GATO/CAT, good grief Charlie Brown

Does the fact you took the time to read and reply indicate you also have the disorders described above? It certainly does for the poster of the reply to the reply!

/ Cat holding your tongue? #9  
Sometimes, language translations can be really funny. Also, how foreign words are pronounced cause humor.

I was working in Bogota, Colombia, and I was speaking to my point of contract while he was using English. He said that he was talking to someone who was a "liar." I was surprised by that so I asked him why he bothered to speak to a "liar." I soon asked him if he meant a mentiroso. He laughed and said "no," he was talking about an abogado. Then I laughed. He pronouncement of "lawyer" came out as "liar." I said "Oh, ok, same thing."

I have dogs, because cats have "staff."

/ Cat holding your tongue? #10  
Does the fact you took the time to read and reply indicate you also have the disorders described above? It certainly does for the poster of the reply to the reply!

That's why I said>> one of us <<<"so the only conconclution I can come up with is that one of us must have some sort of Autistic disorder" maybe I should said both of us