Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ?

/ Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #2  
   / Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #3  
I have owned the 14K 22' PJ TF model for about 3 years. It one of the same trailers you are looking at but mines a full tilt without the stationary section. It too has been a great trailer.
No Diamond C trailers in my area to compare.

Attachments

• PJ2.JPG
    PJ2.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 503
  • PJ1.JPG
    PJ1.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
   / Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #4  
I've had my Diamond C Fleetneck for nearly 20 years now. I've repainted and re-floored it twice. I can't comment on the trailer you're looking at but I know they manufacture a very high quality product. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Diamond C trailer. I live about 45 miles from their plant and have been there several times. They sell everything they can build.

Attachments

• IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    724 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    705.3 KB · Views: 410
   / Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ?
Pulled the trigger on the Diamond C 48 HDT LP today. Found one with options I wanted. 12" o.c. crossmember,3/16 fenders,blackwood decking, 14 ply tires w/ spare, D rings, rub rail with stake pockets, storage box in tongue, and a 12 k jack. Road trip soon to pick up. Will post photo once in possession.

/ Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #6  
Pulled the trigger on the Diamond C 48 HDT LP today. Found one with options I wanted. 12" o.c. crossmember,3/16 fenders,blackwood decking, 14 ply tires w/ spare, D rings, rub rail with stake pockets, storage box in tongue, and a 12 k jack. Road trip soon to pick up. Will post photo once in possession.

Pics yet RichM752?

TBS

/ Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #8  
^^^That is a nice trailer. Mind us asking what you gave for it Rich?

/ Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ?
^^^That is a nice trailer. Mind us asking what you gave for it Rich?

I believe they wanted 8300 + tax and lic. to start. I offered 8k OTD and they agreed. California is like 9-10 % tax and lic. depending where you reside.

/ Diamond C Tilt trailer 48HDT ? #10  
I was looking at that same trailer recently. How balanced is the gravity tilt. One of the things I need a trailer for is hauling water and am wondering if with water balance would I be able to unlatch, get on the very back of the tail and have it tilt down, thus allowing the water to fully drain? When hauling water at -35 degrees fully draining the tank is important. Power tilt is probably out of my budget.