I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #31  
I've had an 8x16 ft Pace. Very pleased with it.

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #32  
One thing to add, if you want to move household stuff consider the extra height on the enclosed trailer, some of them are not tall enough for bookcases and stuff like that. Have a 2005 Haulmark that is close to 7ft inside and it is nice.

David

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations
I have had a haulmark and now a customized United. I had it custom made since I have a cabinet shop I wanted to obviously haul but also wanted to camp so I had one with the side tent with 30A electrical power, TV sound system, awning, LED lights, loading lights, A/C, heat. Has 2 motorcycle chaulks with tie downs all over. Covered in carpet for camping. 2014, 14' V nose. I ended up putting it on Craigslist since wife wants around a 28' regular RV and I have other trailers to haul...point is I really like this trailer and you can get just about anything you want on them. I'm sure other trailers can be customized also. I know ATC can be because they sold them where I got this one.

View attachment 527186
View attachment 527187
View attachment 527188
View attachment 527189

This isn't much help but two weeks ago I was given a new enclosed trailer for my shop to do some interior modifications for their business. I had to also fix some exterior problems straight from the manufacture..quality definitely wasn't there. But quality, good or bad, is pretty evident on enclosed trailers.

That’s a great looking trailer! About the size I’m consider. Did you like quality of United?

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #34  
Yes, zero problems..tows like it isn't there...i like it. But it's just 2 years old.

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #35  
I don't know why people hate on single axel trailers so much. I like them within their limits. They don't scrub nearly as bad in tight turns. I might have dreamed this up but I think they track tighter. I know that my 20+5' duel tandem tracks way wider than than my previous 16+5' with 4 wheels did.

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #36  
I don't know why people hate on single axel trailers so much. I like them within their limits. They don't scrub nearly as bad in tight turns. I might have dreamed this up but I think they track tighter. I know that my 20+5' duel tandem tracks way wider than than my previous 16+5' with 4 wheels did.

I used to have a 6x10 Haulmark liked it a lot. Used for years on cross country trips when the kids were in college. Never a problem.

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #37  
Yes I had a 12' haulmark for 15 years. Zero problems.
Of course it would try to tattoo your forehead going out the ramp door if you didn't duck

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #38  
I love all my single axle trailers and the tires last forever... like 20+ years and not a single issue... my double axle maybe 5...

The forces on the sidewalls can be extreme with two axle... there is a road not too far from here with hairpin turns... I saw a double axle trailer lose a tire right off the rim...

My car trailer that hauled a Mustang race care and a Real GT40 to car shows has a single axle and no brakes as was the norm back in the 60's...

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #39  
Hey ProjectKing - from the owner of a MUTS, check out Neo, I'm pleased with mine..

/ I Need Enclosed Trailer Recommendations #40  
Single axle, flat/blown tire, big problems.
Double axle, flat/blown tire, much safer.