Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #1  

timswi

Tractor
Kubota BX23 TLB, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota Z724 & Polaris RZR 900 Trail
Wow, very nice running truck...Loaner from the dealer while mine is getting an oil change and inspection. Smooth running and very nice looking truck. If mine fell off the lift I wouldn't feel too bad. :D

1400 miles on it and the best MPG showing is almost 23MPG..Not bad for a 5.3 with 3:42's and a 6 speed.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #2  
Love those trucks, but we no longer needed a pickup that fancy.

Sold our '07 Sierra 4wd crew cab last year (kids are older now, driving their own vehicles) and bought a '93 Silverado 2500 2wd, ext cab. Saving for a new tractor.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #3  
I'll check it out when the put a Cummins under the hood.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #4  
Some "city folk" friends just bought a new GMC Sierra 1500 Denali.. they love it, sit up to see in traffic, all the gizmos.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #5  
I just bought a NOS 2016 sierra 4x4 reg cab 8' box for 29k. Was 9500 off.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra
They must have really changed the looks then. I haven't seen a nice looking new Chevy for years.

Matter of opinion I guess. I like them. Many others I don't like but I don't quantify that since tastes vary.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #9  
They build a good truck but since the early 2000's I haven't liked the outer body design.

/ Drove a new 2018 GMC Sierra #10  
I have an 08 Duramax from new. Not too many issues except with the garbage bells and whistles.

Don't like the looks of the new ones, inside or out. Hope they change that, before mine wears (rusts) out.

Wish Dodge would finally retire that retro (at the time) looking hood/fender arrangement. Then I might go back to Dodge.