Just For Fun

/ Just For Fun #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
Test Your Knowledge of the Most Classic American Cars Ever Made

I thought this test was awfully easy but then I got my license in the 60's. They say 80 percent of US males can't get this test totally right.
I guess millennials are all driving Priii.

Lot of better muscle cars than these. Harder test would have shown an L88 Corvette among regular models, or a GNX next to a GS, something you really
had to look at. Always fun to look at these cars though.
And all those cars we should have kept which would be worth 50-100 grand today.
like my many ownered 1964 Porsche 356SC which I bought and sold in the three thousand dollar range forty years ago.

If any of you kept something really neat from way back when, hope you will show some pics.
Enjoy

/ Just For Fun #2  
One of my brothers sent me this link awhile back and I think I missed 2. Cars used to be so distinctive, but now they all look alike (to me, at least). Of course I worked, as a teenager, in my Dad's service station and auto parts store. So when I became a police officer in 1964, I could tell you the make, and probably the year, of nearly every vehicle seen on the streets. Not anymore.

/ Just For Fun #3  
24 out of 24. That test was way too easy.

/ Just For Fun #4  
Way too easy, unless you're younger than 40. 24/24.

/ Just For Fun #5  
I got 24 of 24 right
Excellent! You put the pedal to the metal and aced this quiz!

As said too easy for us old "elder fossils"

/ Just For Fun #6  
Makes me feel old when they say early '60's is classic.

/ Just For Fun #7  
One of my brothers sent me this link awhile back and I think I missed 2. Cars used to be so distinctive, but now they all look alike (to me, at least). Of course I worked, as a teenager, in my Dad's service station and auto parts store. So when I became a police officer in 1964, I could tell you the make, and probably the year, of nearly every vehicle seen on the streets. Not anymore.
X2. Same score. Todays cars all look alike. I have a 2003 SUV that isn't any different from the 2017 in body styles and some cars I have seen have no identifying manufacturing logo on them which is really weird( unless owners took them off).

/ Just For Fun
one of those firebirds looked too new for the age they gave but?

most of my friends in high school had 442's, GTO's, 396 Chevelles
Even back then keeping up (or surpassing....) the Jones had become important.
Not in our house, my Father had zero interest in cars and we had low end cars for years, he only bought something nice to
please my mother. His car went to the train station and sat, old beater Chevrolets.

I can imagine how important it was for Bird to be able to say it was a 2 tone green Dodge Coronet instead of a green big four door...
And oh the police cars back then, the big Fords and Chryslers. Remember when you always checked to see if you could sneak the "police package" in on
your new car?...

/ Just For Fun #9  
Missed one. Picked the wrong Camero package.

/ Just For Fun #10  
I’m 33, got 24/24. Way to easy

Brett