New Truck demo discount

/ New Truck demo discount #41  
The 18’s are nice. I’m jealous of the F-150 stamped on the tailgate. Oh well it’s almost time for a new super duty.

/ New Truck demo discount #42  
The 18’s are nice. I’m jealous of the F-150 stamped on the tailgate. Oh well it’s almost time for a new super duty.

I'm not - you can barely see it!

My lease is up next April, and there still may be some 2017's around at that time. Have to decide between a 2018 or 2017. Tough choice, as the 2018 updates really are not that extensive.

/ New Truck demo discount #43  
One of the biggest changes for the 2018's is the 10 speed, which was only available on the eco-boost in 2017.

To the OP, I looked at the window sticker, its a really nice truck and they aren't out of line on the price.

/ New Truck demo discount #44  
heated steering wheel? some truck.

/ New Truck demo discount #45  
I bought a F150 a while back that was driven by the dealer service manager ( he left his gold inscribed Ford Cross Pen/Pencil set in the console ) that the warranty started fresh when I bought it, but it had 4,000 miles so the warranty actually went to 40,000 w/ 3 years. They were very good about the whole deal, bought a then $20,000 truck for $15,000 back in 1990. Deals can be had if you work them right.

/ New Truck demo discount
One of the biggest changes for the 2018's is the 10 speed, which was only available on the eco-boost in 2017.

To the OP, I looked at the window sticker, its a really nice truck and they aren't out of line on the price.

I think you are right, and... the dealer is throwing in a new bed rug, and 2" lift for the front because I have done that on my last two trucks. I think I'll be very happy. Picking it up Friday.

/ New Truck demo discount #47  
The leveled look in front will be nice, mine looks low to me but I'm going to leave it as is. Post up a couple of pics of it and enjoy.

/ New Truck demo discount #48  
"Heated Steering Wheel" Wow, I'd have to see that. Sounds like a REAL Mans, Mans Truck! lol

I do like the heating on those horrible leather seats. Although a friend spent a small fortune on an out of warranty Ford F350 Diesel when the seat heater quit. A thousand bucks (cdn) or close to it. I guess when you spend 80G on a truck, one grand is pocket change. But still, a heap of change to keep the roids happy.

Last edited:
   / New Truck demo discount #49  
Even today I would check over a demo pretty good. Look at pedals, tires, seat wear, etc. Years ago I remember seeing a miniature gearbox that fit in between the cable from the transmission and the cruise controller. It probably came in a variety of ratios, but the one I saw was 2:1. Essentially causing the vehicle to register only half the miles driven. This was at a dealership - not a used car lot.

/ New Truck demo discount #50  
I think the odometer runs off the speed sensing ring in the axle now, so the'd have to reprogram the computer instead. I still wouldn't put it past someone, and I bet the code for that is already out there somewhere...