New Truck demo discount

/ New Truck demo discount #1  

Steppenwolfe

Tractor
Kubota MX5400, 1140 RTV
Question... How much would you guys expect to see as a discount for a new Ford F150, loaded Lariat with 5,000 dealer miles on it??? Never been titled. Dealer say's $2 grand... I think that is way too low... Would love your opinions. Thanks

/ New Truck demo discount #2  
I would consider that truck as used not new.

/ New Truck demo discount #3  
What does KBB say about that truck and its mileage? Jon

/ New Truck demo discount #5  
Kbb will have prices of used trucks.
What is dicount off from , invoice, sticker.
There are some large discounts on 17 models now

/ New Truck demo discount #6  
I've never seen any dealer be realistic about demos. Because it hasn't been titled, they think it's new despite having miles and wear/tear. You know if the shoe was on the other foot they'd consider it used and ding you heavily. In reality, having been titled or not has nothing to do with anything.

/ New Truck demo discount #7  
Drive a 5000 mile used (many driver driven) truck back to the dealer and see what he will give you for it?

In fact, for fun. You could ask another dealer that very question and there's your answer. See what the first dealer says.

Two grand is offensive, but I realize they want to show and sell vehicles without incurring that heavy cost.

/ New Truck demo discount
Can't pull up 2018's on KBB. I agree, 2k is offensive. I was thinking more along 5 to 6k... It is a loaded Lariat, screw, fx4 with equipment group 502A. Long bed, 6.5 ft. Exactly what I'm looking for, but it is used...

/ New Truck demo discount #9  
We bought a Tahoe once that was a dealer vehicle. The factory warranty started the day the dealer put it in service so when we got it the vehicle was already 12 months and 5000 miles into the warranty. If your Ford warranty would be the same situation then $2000 isn't enough compensation.

/ New Truck demo discount #10  
I would want a dollar a mile at least. My dad bought a new mustang demo for something like 10k off sticker.
They probably won't budge. Alot of dealers have the attitude that another idiot will walk up and let them take advantage of them. So why deal reasonably with an intelligent person that did a little research? The next uninformed idiot could walk up any minute.