What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty #1  

Freeborn

Tractor
John Deere 3520, John Deere X740
Hi Group,

I知 going to be buying a 2017 F350 SRW Crew Cab Lariat Diesel shortly and am wondering what I should be seeing for year-end incentives. I don稚 buy trucks very often so I am not an experienced truck buyer.

So far I am seeing a discount of about 12% or 9k on a 72k truck. I can稚 see the details of the discount and the only other source I am aware of is NADA which lists two incentives (retail Customer Cash $1500 and Ford Credit Retail Bonus $1250) the remaining discount ($6250) I am being told is the dealers volume discount.

So far I don稚 see allot of Ford Corporate incentives unless they are buried in the $6250, can I expect further discounts between now and the end of the year?

Thanks Much!

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty #2  
Some dealers are offering $10000 ie Texas dealers

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty #4  
vernonautogroup.com

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty #5  
I bought a 2017 F150 about three months ago. At that time they were discounting the leftover 2017 trucks about 10k. As I recall about 3k was dealer discount and 7k was Ford incentives. I know $1500 was for using Ford financing which we used and paid it off right away. I know they change the deals often and it can be hard to predict what will come out.

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty

Thanks so much for the link, appears others are working there way through the same process. Its always complicated working your way through vehicle pricing. Seems some dealers have priced their trucks to sell while others are not close. I figure between now and year end I'll get the best deal so i will play it the best I can.

Thanks again.

/ What to Expect for Year End Incentives on Ford Super Duty
I bought a 2017 F150 about three months ago. At that time they were discounting the leftover 2017 trucks about 10k. As I recall about 3k was dealer discount and 7k was Ford incentives. I know $1500 was for using Ford financing which we used and paid it off right away. I know they change the deals often and it can be hard to predict what will come out.

Thanks, there are and have been better Ford Corporate incentives on the F150 , about 2k more than the super duty right now. I am hoping for a couple grand more off so I'll probably be dealing as we approach year end.