Commuting

/ Commuting #11  
Until the lawyers get involved== $$

It wouldn't make any difference what you're driving. You're getting sued or you're not getting sued. Anyway I'd rather be tried by 12 as carried by 6.

/ Commuting #12  
It wouldn't make any difference what you're driving. You're getting sued or you're not getting sued. Anyway I'd rather be tried by 12 as carried by 6.
yup..........

/ Commuting #13  
Been driving V8 4x4 pickups back and forth to work for 20 years. Even had a diesel 2500 Suburban (loved that thing). 70+ miles round trip and wouldn't have it any other way. When you buy a truck, gas mileage should be part of the cost of doing business. Didn't care when gas was over $4 per gallon and I had a GMC 6.2 at that time. Ain't driving a beer can on the interstates.

/ Commuting #14  
Been driving V8 4x4 pickups back and forth to work for 20 years. Even had a diesel 2500 Suburban (loved that thing). 70+ miles round trip and wouldn't have it any other way. When you buy a truck, gas mileage should be part of the cost of doing business. Didn't care when gas was over $4 per gallon and I had a GMC 6.2 at that time. Ain't driving a beer can on the interstates.
I agree,when diesel prices hit $4.79 gallon back in 2006-2008 kept driving my 2004 dodge diesel.

/ Commuting #15  
I commute with my truck, won't own a small car. Gas is over $5 CDN a gallon, only having one vehicle to pay for, insure and maintain is cheaper, even when it is a truck.

I did not buy a truck for mpg, it also gets used as a truck.

/ Commuting #16  
I commute with my truck, won't own a small car. Gas is over $5 CDN a gallon, only having one vehicle to pay for, insure and maintain is cheaper, even when it is a truck.

I did not buy a truvk for mpg, it aldo gets usedas a truck.

Ouch. I believe I'd have to find something else to drive. I'm barely getting double digit mileage unloaded and our $2.50 (currently less) a gallon gas hurts. Insurance cost me about $600 a year. Fuel costs me approximately $40 a week but that fluctuates a lot. Maintenance cost would've change significantly.

/ Commuting #17  
Ouch. I believe I'd have to find something else to drive. I'm barely getting double digit mileage uploaded and out $2.50 (currently less) a gallon gas hurts.
At least it,s a imperial gallon verses US gal.More bang for your buck..

/ Commuting #18  
At least it,s a imperial gallon verses US gal.More bang for your buck..

1 gallon imperial gallon is 1.2 us gallons. I'm still paying a lot less for gas.

/ Commuting #20  
Ouch. I believe I'd have to find something else to drive. I'm barely getting double digit mileage unloaded and our $2.50 (currently less) a gallon gas hurts. Insurance cost me about $600 a year. Fuel costs me approximately $40 a week but that fluctuates a lot. Maintenance cost would've change significantly.

When you consider it would cost me $361/month to buy a Civic Coupe (built 25 minutes west of me, #1 selling car in Canada for 20 consecutive years), I can fuel the Ram for less.