bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Legacy Power Wagon 4DR Conversion | Dodge Power Wagon 4DR | Build Your Own

F146073323.jpg

Bruce

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #2  
When you think of all the cool toys you could buy with that kind of Money; not even a consideration. Not even for a second.

I could have a 40x60 barn, 2 nice tractors, a really nice brand new truck, nice utv, a harley and a few other toys. NAH!

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #3  
I don't know why you would need a winch on it; who would dare take something like that off the highway?

Edit; I don't know why you would need a winch on it; who would dare take something like that out of their heated garage?

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #4  
I don't know why you would need a winch on it; who would dare take something like that off the highway?

Edit; I don't know why you would need a winch on it; who would dare take something like that out of their heated garage?

Plus deleting the winch brings the price down to an affordable $293,500!

Screenshot 2018-02-10 at 7.28.04 AM.png

Steve

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #5  
I added a few options like AC and special axle etc. and the price got to $344,700 and that took it out of my price range. Then add about $21000 for tax yet.

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #6  
Fueling that bet hard on the wallet.

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #7  
Fueling that bet hard on the wallet.

BUYING that would be "hard on the wallet"!
Fueling cost would be insignificant, with a wallet like that!

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #8  
No PTO winch option??? I'm out...

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #9  
There is a video on FB with a girl showing off a $7 million Ferrari with a soft removal top that you have to take off manually. She rolled it up and set it down behind her. Then the doors are manual also, you have to pull them yourself to close them. For $7 million, you would think that those things would be done by pushing a button. Or at least the majority of the comments that I read, felt that way.

If somebody is willing to spend $7 million on a car that isn't good for anything except storing in a garage, why not spend $300,000 on a truck?

/ Nice truck....$295,000 base price #10  
Stupid is as stupid does?