New TopHat 20" trailer

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #1  

Complete Turf Care

Veteran Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota Grand L6060 (no loader), 2017 Kubota Grand L6060, 2011 Kubota L5740 HSTC-3, 1997 Kubota M4700
Picked up my new custom ordered TopHat trailer today. Gonna use it Monday. I like it so far. I like to custom order my trailers so that I can get it set up like I want and need it. I don't mind waiting 5 or 6 weeks to get something that I will be happy with for many years.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer
I put it to work today. I hauled 3 different loads of equipment. It does what I want it to do. I'm gonna really like this trailer. But, of course, the d-rings are in the wrong place, and if I had to do it again, I would go with the smaller d-rings. These were only a couple of dollars more than the smaller ones, so I went with the bigger.

IMG_4721.JPGIMG_4716.JPGIMG_4719.JPG

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #4  
Looks great. That size and style make it so easy to load equipment on

Brett

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #5  
The attention to detail on a 20" trailer is amazing. Where do you get models that size?

/ New TopHat 20" trailer
The attention to detail on a 20" trailer is amazing. Where do you get models that size?

Yeah....you funny......

I noticed that the title says 20" after I hit the 'post' button. I looked for a way to edit the title, but I can't find it anywhere.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #7  
I like your trailer and also the turf tires on the Kubota. I'm not kidding this time!

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #8  
Maybe its not a typo. Just say the deck height from the ground is 20".

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #9  
The only thing wrong with that trailer is that I don't own it. Nice quality unit.

/ New TopHat 20" trailer #10  
It's a great looking trailer, good luck with it.

I know in your video you say you ordered with 14 ply rated tires and 7K axles, but I caught a glimpse of the tag and I believe it reads axles are only 5080 lbs and GVWR is 9990. What is up with that? Is it a special order derating you needed for the state(s) you operate in?