What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup?

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #51  
That tailgate is so cool. If it came on an 8' box I may be tempted to go look at one.

219 GMC Sierra MultiPro Tailgate - YouTube

Yes it looks cool, but most of the uses they give for it are moot at best. I hope they find a way to secure it, because they will be stolen pretty quickly. Like when Ford came out with the one with the step in it.

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #52  
Yes it looks cool, but most of the uses they give for it are moot at best. I hope they find a way to secure it, because they will be stolen pretty quickly. Like when Ford came out with the one with the step in it.

Let them steel it! Heck, pass the prints out like candy, it's a brilliant idea. I wish the others had Dodge's tool box on the side. It's a great place for jumper cables, tie down straps and a few tools.

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #53  
Overpriced cosmetics, a insanely expensive tailgate on the Sierra - aside from that its the same truck.
If they want to truly make them different, the Sierra should have a different powertrain.

You know, I have thought that also for a long time now. A Pontiac drivetrain was my first pick and I think they should have switched to it in the GMC trucks starting back with the third generation.

And yeah, that tailgate will be insanely expensive to replace.

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #54  
Let them steel it! Heck, pass the prints out like candy, it's a brilliant idea. I wish the others had Dodge's tool box on the side. It's a great place for jumper cables, tie down straps and a few tools.

By stolen I meant by people wanting it for their own trucks. They take yours and put it on theirs. I’m sure GM filed 20+ patents on it so it can’t be copied. The problem with the Ram box is the added weight, which then reduces fuel economy, which they spends lots of money trying to improve. A crew cab ram ecodiesel with ram box has by far the lowest payload than any other pick up.

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #55  
By stolen I meant by people wanting it for their own trucks. They take yours and put it on theirs. I’m sure GM filed 20+ patents on it so it can’t be copied. The problem with the Ram box is the added weight, which then reduces fuel economy, which they spends lots of money trying to improve. A crew cab ram ecodiesel with ram box has by far the lowest payload than any other pick up.

Like Gilda Radner used to say at the end of a long rebuttal..... "Oh, that's different. Never mind". :)

/ What about a GMC pickup is different than a Chevrolet pickup? #56  
Like Gilda Radner used to say at the end of a long rebuttal..... "Oh, that's different. Never mind". :)

That's what women & wives often say when asked how their interruption on a subject has anything to do with it ..

just watch, you'll see 'em do it a lot .. ;)