Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul?

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul? #11  
Awesome!!! Look forward to a report of how it likes your 15K payload!!!!

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul?
And I bought this box truck while I was there. IMG_4065.JPG

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul? #13  
I have thought about selling my truck and trailer to buy a rollback with a winch, I could easily see myself buying that truck.

What did you give for the truck?

2800 for both. I hope to sell the box truck for 1500. I have a rollback but it’s a F-450 and too light for the intended use.

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul? #15  
What engine is in the 700? Sounds like a good deal to me.

429 gas.

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul? #17  
Hopefully fuel injected? Good engines but definitely gas hogs, I use to have an old f700 flatbed dump that had the carb'd 370, it pulled decent but very temperamental.

It’s a 1995 truck. I didn’t look if it’s fuel injected or not.

/ Any idea of what a F-700 ford can haul? #19  
ya might wanna inspect the cross members for the aluminum bed before you get to far. Often these types of box vans have not been mfg for hauling tractors and heavy equipment like you want to do. They were made to be moving vans, furniture, boxes items that spread the load through out the box.

ya might wanna inspect the cross members for the aluminum bed before you get to far. Often these types of box vans have not been mfg for hauling tractors and heavy equipment like you want to do. They were made to be moving vans, furniture, boxes items that spread the load through out the box.

They’re a little light for the intended plan. I’ll probably deck the aluminum bed with lumber and run the lumber across the bed so it spans the frame rails. Although the tracked skid steer has good weight distribution and isn’t much wider than the frame rails in the truck so it would probably be fine.