Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota BX23 TLB, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota Z724 & Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring

Default Re: Trailer TPMS Question

Ordered an 8 sensor Bellacorp model so I can use it on my car trailer and my TT. No repeater needed, so they say. Will post results once I get it and test it.
    BX23TLB with 54" MMM
    RTV1100 with 72" Power Angle Plow
    Z724 ZTR
    Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring

Gold Member
    Tractor

I have the TMG400C-4 from Minder Research Inc https://www.minderresearch.com I think my model number has been superseded by now with the new and improved model.
    I have had it for about 6 years now and use it on my RV trailer and both my 10K equipment trailer and my heavy duty 21K equipment trailer (three axle and I put the sensor on the front and the rear axle and let the center axle run naked.

Works well and I would not be without it.
    Years ago I had my RV blow a rear axle tire but I knew it instantly as it was so violent but I have had empty equipment trailers that I did not know when the tire went.

In a perfect worlds I would have multiple sensors ( I only have 4) but I just unscrew the sensors for the stems and move them to the trailer that I am going to use. Works on metal or rubber stems and the battery is in the sensor that is screwed onto the stem. You program the in-car/truck device with the pressure that the tire should have and the high and low pressure limits that trigger the warning that it alerts you to.
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one will ever even know.

Trovenn Forestry Services

Tractor
    Kubota BX23 TLB, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota Z724 & Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring

Bought the Bellacorp version from Amazon. Haven't driven with it but it seems to work well on the temp and pressure monitoring. Moved the head unit about 60' from the trailer and it still continues to read, so no repeater needed with this so it seems. Cycles through all tires and gives the PSI and temp. So far so good. Next time I take the car hauler to camp I'll know for sure. Bought an 8 sensor version, but think I'll just switch the sensors out when I pull the TT since I pull the car hauler most of the time. Once the TT is in the mountains it stays there until fall.
    BX23TLB with 54" MMM
    RTV1100 with 72" Power Angle Plow
    Z724 ZTR
    Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12