Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Massey 461 Massey 165

Default Re: Pissed in truck cab. What to do?

Had a cat pee in my wife's car on the way to the vet once and tried a bunch of these miracle products but nothing worked. Finally when I couldn't stand it anymore I took about a half gallon of denatured alcohol and totally soaked the carpet where the cat peed, I left the doors open and it didn't take long for it to evaporate and when it did the smell was totally gone.
    RTB

Elite Member

Old school remedy - used to get the smell out of autos people were in accidents, died and were not found for a while. Get a hot plate, place vinegar in a pot on hot plate inside vehicle, close up and boil for a while. According to my father, who did body repair decades ago, it is very effective.
    "Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable." CS Lewis

Tractor
    M 9540 Kubota

Bleach is a rust maker. How about some good old hot water & soap? Iirc it's an old u haul truck and prolly vinyl floor, you could pull it & the insulation out and work on them outside the cab

Tractor
    Kubota L3240, Kubota B7100, Kubota F2560, John Deer, F525 Mule 600

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyiron View Post
    Bleach is a rust maker. How about some good old hot water & soap? Iirc it's an old u haul truck and prolly vinyl floor, you could pull it & the insulation out and work on them outside the cab
    Different truck. Itís similar comfort packages though. I think Iím going to suck the still liquid or at least it was the last time I looked urine out of the cup holders. Maybe itís mostly contained their. Sure I could use hot soapy water, but I like my buddies hot water pressure washer better. The bigger problem is there is no water on site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12