Pissed in truck cab. What to do?

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #1  

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
I’ve got a kodiak project truck that’s nearing completion ( I hope ) I’ve had it parked in a homeless prone area and the door lock is broken so it was left unlocked. Someone decided to take a leak in the cab. It’s been there at least a month now. It’s a 1994 bare bones luxury package. I’m pretty sure I’m going to take a pressure washer to the interior. Any other suggestions?

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #2  
Distilled white vinegar to take out the piss smell. Pour or spray it on any porous surface like carpeting or upholstery. Blot it up with a clean cloth and let the cab air out real good for a few days.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #3  
I’ve got a kodiak project truck that’s nearing completion ( I hope ) I’ve had it parked in a homeless prone area and the door lock is broken so it was left unlocked. Someone decided to take a leak in the cab. It’s been there at least a month now. It’s a 1994 bare bones luxury package. I’m pretty sure I’m going to take a pressure washer to the interior. Any other suggestions?

There is a product we bought at Lowes or one of the big box stores for when our dogs pee on the floor when they got sick. Its for urine cleanup use but worked well.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #4  
The product is made by Clorox, called Urine remover. So it should be easy to find.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #5  
Was buying a product today for cleaning my truck interior and saw some products intended for pet urin. This was at Walmart where they had some carpet cleaning machines.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #6  
Urine remover, let it soak in. If you have a local janitor supply house check what they have. Products are usually better than what you see in the grocery or box stores. Often better prices for what your getting.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #7  
We manufacture and sell chemical. I have a product that will take care of your problem. It is an enzyme based product designed for urine smells in healthcare. If you PM me your address, I will send you a RTU spray bottle of it at no charge. It is called EnZap.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #8  
Urine Destoyer is pretty good-expensive but it works. I would also disinfect everything-for several days.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do?
What’s the best plan for disinfecting it. A buddy said he’d spray it with bleach in a weed sprayer, but pretty sure that’s a bad idea.

/ Pissed in truck cab. What to do? #10  
I'm a little bit of a germ-a-phobe, so I'd bleach everything but the gauge pod. The clear plastic might get dmaged from the bleach. Every other surface could be bleached, and if discolored, you could re-paint/tint.