Trailer.........bought!

/ Trailer.........bought! #1  

GrantMO

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3410
After researching different trailers I took the plunge and bought a Texas Bragg utility trailer from a local dealer. It is 18 feet long, 83 inches wide, dual 3500# axles with brakes, new tires and white spoke wheels. I got it plus had a brake controller installed and all wiring for 1525. Here's a website that shows these trailers.
http://www.hgrstrailers.com/texasbragg.htm
18-32934-tractorsig2.JPG

/ Trailer.........bought! #2  
Grant, those are good trailers and sounds like you got a good deal. I am running an 18 foot trailer and really like the two extra feet over the usual 16...

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Jag on 04/27/01 10:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ Trailer.........bought! #3  
You'll love the trailer Grant. That's pretty much the same trailer that I have and I use it for everything. Works great for hauling alot of hay too.

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Trailer.........bought!
Richard,
I tried it out yesterday hauling the 8N and it worked great! There's even room to put the Craftsman riding mower on in front of the Ford.
I forgot to mention my trailer is an 18HA which is like the HA 7000 on the website with the heavy frame and angle toprail.

Grant

/ Trailer.........bought! #5  
Grant:
Sounds like you got a good buy. My neighbor down the road just bought a similar trailer for $1800 and feels that he got a good deal. They also furnished a brake controller and wired his truck for it.

/ Trailer.........bought!
Dennis,

Thanks, I think I got a pretty good deal too. For anyone within driving distance, I bought the trailer from Ron at Custom Trailer Co in Raytown, MO 816-358-5585. He used to build trailers himself and said for the materials and labor he would have to charge an extra 1000 dollars to build the same one himself. He's pretty sharp and can customize the trailer if you want, such as winch mount, etc.
35-43492-tractorsig2.JPG

/ Trailer.........bought! #7  
Grant that is not a bad price. I just moved from Oklahoma City where I bought a 16' trailer with the hide-a-way ramps new tires brakes and had the brake controller instaled for 1350.00. This was at J&J trailer sales out near the airport.