Small trailer

/ Small trailer #1  

tomnky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Several years ago I knew a guy that had a small trailer for hauling lawn mowers and small pieces of equipment.

This trailer folded up where You could store it easily.

Are these trailer made any longer?

I would love to have a small trailer just to transport small stuff as My 10,000 lb. Big Tex is too large for this type of hauling.

/ Small trailer #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Several years ago I knew a guy that had a small trailer for hauling lawn mowers and small pieces of equipment.

This trailer folded up where You could store it easily.

Are these trailer made any longer?

I would love to have a small trailer just to transport small stuff as My 10,000 lb. Big Tex is too large for this type of hauling. )</font>

Check the JC Whitney catalog. I bought one from them 17 years ago and it worked just like you described. It folded up and rolled into a corner when not in use. I seem to remember paying about $250 for it. I kept it about 5 years and sold it the same price I bought it for. Harbor Freight and/or Northern Tool may also have them. I did a quick internet search for 'folding trailer' and came up with this site:

http://www.sportutilitytrailers.com/LongChih/749TC.htm

/ Small trailer #3  
Northern Tool is one place that sells them...

Northern Industrial Folding Trailer Kit with Light Kit and Coupler — 4ft. x 8ft

12571_lg.gif

/ Small trailer #4  
Harbor Freight has loads of them. Gerard

/ Small trailer #5  
<font color="blue"> Harbor Freight has loads of them. </font>

Harbor Freight has them for $179 in the flyer that came in today's mail.

/ Small trailer
Thanks I will take a look. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Small trailer #7  
Tom, I have the harbor frieght trailer, make sure you get the one with the 12" tires, It should be on sale for $199. The $179 trailer is the 8" tires. I love mine, it is foldable, but I put in a 5/4" decking for the bed. I really don't need the folding storage feature. The only thing I changed was the coupler(it was not the greatest) and replaced it with one from Tractor Supply.

/ Small trailer #8  
here's a few photos

Attachments

• 606994-trsm.JPG
    606994-trsm.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 268