Yard trailer

/ Yard trailer #1  

Nat

Platinum Member
Harbor freight had some tires and wheels on sale last week, so I bought the last 4 4.00 x6 x 13" OD tires they had. Our daughter has Vickie's trailer so I decided to build me one. I used 2"x2"x1/8" angle for the frame and some 2"x2"x1/4" tubing for the walking beams. It has 1/2" treated plywood for the floor and the 16" high sides. It works great behind my golfcart. Later, Nat

Attachments

• 717760-Picture.jpg
    717760-Picture.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,856
   / Yard trailer #2  
Looks good. Hey, what's that I see in the background, a still? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Yard trailer #3  
Yeah...that's a still!!! That's the problem with posting pictures,everybody looks in the background!.
What kinda dog is that???

/ Yard trailer
That my friend, is a salamander heater. I've had that thing for 25/30 years and use it in the winter as a space heater. I mix used oil and diesel and it burns as hot as blazes. The problem is I don't want or need it anymore and nobody else seems to, so since I finished the new house, it has been sitting there and I can't seem to get enough interest to move it, as much as my wife would like for me to. Later, Nat

/ Yard trailer #6  
That's what we always called those little torches.
Remember them from when we were kids???
They were EVERYWHERE...Then somebody invented the barracade flasher.

/ Yard trailer #7  
ah, yes, the torches in the construction zone. I forgot about those. But now we must apologize for stealing this thread, and give this guy some positive feedback about his trailer!!

/ Yard trailer #8  
Last year I built a tandem trailer for my Sears garden tractor. After the kids gave each other rides for about two hours I found two of the 5/16 bolts & nuts gone from the rims. make sure they are tight, almost split a rim. Gary

/ Yard trailer #9  
Sorry Nat.....
Thread stealin' is something I'm workin' on....really (snicker...)
That is a great lookin' trailer....Love the RED!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Yard trailer #10  
I can't even imagine leaving an open flame
( smudge pots ) unattended, let alone lighting
up a dozen at a construction site and going home....

Regards,
Chris