trailor floor metal or wood?

/ trailor floor metal or wood? #31  
I actually waited too long the last time I changed the wood deck; my tractor dropped through it. It was no real big deal, except to get my tractor back off. :eek:

/ trailor floor metal or wood? #32  
Dargo said:
I actually waited too long the last time I changed the wood deck; my tractor dropped through it. It was no real big deal, except to get my tractor back off. :eek:

When we moved last fall, I had a couple storage sheds that had 36 years worth of "Well, where else am I gonna put it" junk stuffed in them. I'd already moved all my equipment to the new place, including the 3 hay wagons. I needed a way to get everything to the burn pile. I borrowed a neighbors wagon. Now Terry is a good guy, but he's not one to fix things before they need it. His wagon had a few rotton boards on the deck. There were old doors, some trash plywood, and a piece of galvanized sheet metal covering some of the worst spots. I climbed up on the wagon with an armload of plunder. On step #3, I felt the deck let go. Ever experience standing on the ground, waist deep in hay wagon? Not a pleasant feeling to say the very least. And that was his GOOD wagon!