Trailer for Kubota M5700

/ Trailer for Kubota M5700 #1  

Montana_Jack

Tractor
Kubota M-5700 & BX 2230
Need suggestions on trailer for my Bota M5700. The tractor has loaded tires & I can only estimate weight with FEL & Woods 8400 Brush Bull at around 8000lbs??. I have an F350 V10 rated to tow 12,500lbs. That should allow an empty trailer weight of around 4000lbs. I would prefer a tilt trailer, 7ton, at about a 22 or 24' length, bumper pull, ball hitch, but some of the ones I've seen run almost 6000 lbs, are goose necks, pintle or not deck overs. . My tractor has the wheels pulled out to max because of my sloped terrain & are 90" wide, so I need a deck over axels. My second choice would be a beavertail if I can't find a tilt to fit my needs.
I live in MT & have researched trailers from NC & Texas. Most ship at about $1.35 a mile which is a no go. I have some west coast trailers I may be able to find a dealer nearby. PJ & trail Max come to mind. Any info on these two, or any other trailers that would fit my needs would sure be appreciated.

/ Trailer for Kubota M5700 #2  
I have an Appalachian gooseneck that is 24' long, 92" wide, deck over, weight is close to 4K empty. Mine is a 12K but they have larger and bumper pull type as well. Prices aren't too bad. A 24' 14K standard deckover runs about $3200 plus options. They are at "Appalachianmfg.com".
George

/ Trailer for Kubota M5700 #3  
You should be able to get one built for less than $3000 locally I would think. I found a guy who custom built told him what I wanted a couple weeks later and $2200 and vola. LP20ft GN 12,000lbs. I had 2 10,000lb jacks installed on the front so I can lift the front up I guess I could almost drive off the trailer.

If I was going to do it again I would have made it at least 24' no dove tail they set real low on these type trailers. Also that long I would go with at least 7000 axels.