Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Millennium T550

No where on the tractor or manual does it say Millennium. It says TYM all over it. The loader however says it is a Star brand customized for Millennium. This is why I assumbed it was a Millennium. I think it is a 2000. I agree the year probably doesn't matter, but I would like to know just for my records. I'll look up the serial number and have the dealer cross referance it.

Thanks

Mike

Tractor
    Kubota M59

Default Re: Millennium T550

Quote Originally Posted by wags4x4 View Post
    No where on the tractor or manual does it say Millennium. It says TYM all over it. The loader however says it is a Star brand customized for Millennium. This is why I assumbed it was a Millennium. I think it is a 2000. I agree the year probably doesn't matter, but I would like to know just for my records. I'll look up the serial number and have the dealer cross referance it.

Thanks

Mike
    My T390 "Millennium" is labeled exactly the same way. It is a TYM all the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12