Millennium T550

/ Millennium T550 #1  

wags4x4

Does anyone have an opinion on what the value of a Millenium T550 would be? I am probably going to purchase one and am wondering what do people think of this tractor?

Thank you,

Mike

/ Millennium T550
I think it is a year 2000 with 275 hours. Any comments?

Thanks,

Mike

/ Millennium T550 #3  
I just don't think there are many Millennium branded TYM owners on TBN. The main question you might as is if you can get the parts you may need?

My opinion is that TYM makes a fine machine and depending on your needs the T550 may work great. Sorry I have nothing specific to add. May someone will chime in that is in the know on that model.

/ Millennium T550
It has a 55 hp John Deere 2.9L 3 cylinder diesel with 275 hours. Loader, and loaded ag tires. It is a very nice looking tractor. There is a few TYM dealers close by. I am buying it this next week. I just have never delt or know anything about TYM tractors.

Mike

/ Millennium T550 #5  
There are a couple in my area and I have herd the owners liked them. One of them has a cab on it similar to what the T451 used. I think some of the drive train components are the same as what the T700 used and those have held up well. If it has been taken care of and with the low hours it has it should last for years.

/ Millennium T550
I picked up the tractor last night. It's a nice machine. The bucket joystick is a little sticky. Can this be lubed? The foot throttle is a little sticky also, I think it needs a return spring on it. I think I will be very happy with this thing.

/ Millennium T550 #7  
My dealer told me about Millennium(made by TYM) but I have only seen a couple in my area also. I don't think you can go wrong with a TYM.

Good deal. Time to have some fun.

/ Millennium T550
How can I find out the year of this tractor? Does TYM stamp a date code somewhere? This machine is very nice.

/ Millennium T550 #9  
have your dealer run the serial number. but I think they only used the millenium name for a sort period anyway. years really don't matter much when it comes to tractors, that is why they always ask for serial when doing parts.

/ Millennium T550 #10  
The Millennium label came out in late 1998 from what I remember. It then switched over to Scorpion around 2001. I live about 95 miles from where the distributor was so there are some Millenniums and several Scorpions in my area.