Tractor News FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL!

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #1  

Gent

Lastest news from TYM Tractors,

I just found out this morning from my local dealer that right now you can get a FREE Loader on any current TYM model!!!! No matter the horsepower you get it FREE!!!!!! Or you can get 0% for 72 Months, or you can even get up to $6,000.00 cash in lieu!

All I know is that these are definetly the Best options in the industry right now! Not even the "majors have deals like this! The sale ends May 31, 2010, So if you are in need of a new work horse or "toy" go see your dealer today!

:thumbsup: thank you TYM for looking out for your customers!

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #2  
Ahhh. You may want to look at Massey Ferguson, Bobcat, and Kioti.
They have been doing this for a couple of months now!

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #3  

I just found out this morning from my local dealer that right now you can get a FREE Loader on any current TYM model!!!! No matter the horsepower you get it FREE!!!!!! Or you can get 0% for 72 Months, or you can even get up to $6,000.00 cash in lieu!

All I know is that these are definetly the Best options in the industry right now! Not even the "majors have deals like this! The sale ends May 31, 2010, So if you are in need of a new work horse or "toy" go see your dealer today!

They also offer a 5 yr warenty. 3yrs bumper to bumper, 4th year parts/labor drive line, 5th yr parts on drive line W/$200 deduct up to 3000hrs. Not too shabby. Just bought one myself.

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #4  

I see a banner here on the forum that indicates McCormick is now matched TYM with a free loader also. I am in when we get the tractor down to half price in addition to the free loader. Keep this going. LOL, Just joking! Ken Sweet

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #5  
Free loader 5 year warranty cat/perkins engines 0% finance with all the bells and whistle's you cant beat them.

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #6  
I remember belarus doing their "Buy a loader ..get a tractor free" back in the 90's and the loader really was the best part !

/ FREE LOADER ON ANY CURRENT TYM MODEL! #7  

Where is it really free? You did use "or" twice in other options!!!!