New T433 Cab

/ New T433 Cab #1  

Airedale

Silver Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO 30 - TYM T433 Cab - Power King 1614
After a lot looking and thought I have decided to purchase a new TYM T433 cab tractor. 25 years ago I bought my first tractor an AC WD 45 with a trip bucket loader that was refurbished to like new condition. I did a lot of work with that old girl before we parted company. While she was fine for the time in reality she was a contraption of ergonomic and handling nightmares.

My second tractor a Ferguson TO 30 which I still have is a good little machine but just plain behind the times compared to the tractors of today.

My third tractor a Kubota B7500 HST opened my eyes to the modern 4X4 diesels, a great solid performing little tractor but a tad small.

I have finally got the kind of tractor I have always wanted, the right size along with a cab, this winter I will be warm and dry when clearing snow.

She will be delivered a week from today and I have got a lot of work already lined up for her. I will be giving an honest report on how things go.

Al

/ New T433 Cab #2  
Congrats on the new tractor! Sounds well deserved . . . pics please! :thumbsup:

/ New T433 Cab #3  
Good choice, Airedale. I've been loving mine.:thumbsup::D

/ New T433 Cab #4  
Just a couple more days.. :) Have you prioritized your TODO list yet?

/ New T433 Cab
Well here she is folks, bright and shinny like a new penny.

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks that were not as nice as this gal.

Al

tractor1001-1.jpg

/ New T433 Cab #6  
Very nice! I think you'll be quite happy. Just refueled mine for the first time today. The gauge showed about an 1/8 of a tank left but I could only squeeze in about 9.5 gallons. I kinda like the idea of rearview mirrors. Do you think those might fit on the standard model? Looking forward to your observations after you've played with it for awhile.

/ New T433 Cab #7  
Seriously people, move closer to Nebraska so I can give it a test spin for approval.:)

Shes a beauty!

/ New T433 Cab
jrduty,
The rear view mirrors are important to me because I will be putting a rear mounted snowblower on this tractor, from what little bit I have done using them I do believe they will be a tremendous asset. These mirrors are mounted at almost eye level on the cab frame and are well adjustable for good rear vision. I should be able to drive backwards slow and easy fairly well eliminating a lot of twisting around in the seat looking out the back window.

One of the first things I have to get is a tooth bar for the bucket, I logged my place off a few years ago to make pasture for my cattle and have been removing stumps ever since, this tractor will make the final push of a lotta work a whole bunch easier.

Also I am in the process of trying to obtain a ballast box to keep things grounded when popping those stumps with the loader. I have been searching the net and they seem to be a bit hard to come by which is kind of a surprise to me. I posted for some advice on the attachment section of the board and hopefully I will get some leads.

Al

/ New T433 Cab #9  
Well here she is folks, bright and shinny like a new penny.

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks that were not as nice as this gal.

Al

tractor1001-1.jpg

Sweet looking machine. How about an report now that you have had it for some time?:thumbsup:

/ New T433 Cab #10  
Would loading the rear tires work as well as a balast box for what you plan to do?