New fan.....

/ New fan..... #1  

JoeinTX

Platinum Member
Tractor
'51 ford 8N
I'm aware that TYM exists and of its connections with Mahindra, etc. They never grabbed me much as a stand alone brand primarily due to their bug-eyed appearance and the fact they've been a fringe player, again, etc.

This afternoon I was driving back from the ranch and passed once again by their nearest "dealer" and just decided to give them a once over. This establishment is a lumber yard/rental yard/new equipment dealer. They've had some TYMs out front on display for a couple of years but didn't give them more than a notice. Today they had a 723 and a 1003 out on display. OK.

The 1003 seemed overly built as all ****. Bigger than I need so I moved on down to the next smallest rig they had. It was a 723. Good looking motor skooter. Had cab and loader, shuttle tranny. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! Rear end was beefy enough. Loader sang like a siren. Peering through the glass at the plastic covered controls I knew it. It needed me.

What's the going $ for these today? Just curious if anybody has bought and can answer.

/ New fan..... #2  
Howdy Joe -
I looked at my dealers web page and he has a new 2010 723 listed for $36,700. I have had my 353 for a year and no complaints. I use mine mostly for snow removal and moving firewood around on my hilly 10 acres.:thumbsup:

/ New fan..... #3  
At first I was skeptical of the TYM's...I bought a Mahindra 7010 cab same as TYM T700...I have over 1000 hours on it now with nothing besides a 4 wheel drive gear being replaced. I paid $36000 for the Mahindra almost 5 years ago...loader/bucket, spear, and forks. If I had a TYM dealer close I would consider them!