Price Check What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS?

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS? #1  

Elemental

Was looking at one of these over the weekend and believe it will meet our needs. Problem is, there are very few places to see a comparison price to know whether or not your're getting a decent deal. This one included a loader and was a 2010 model.

Another question is what would it cost to add a remote to the front. I have a number of skidsteer attachments that I would like to use with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS? #2  
Were you wanting the cab model? Also the price will differ if it is a cash price or if you are wanting to finance through TYM or have a trade.

They do have the power beyond option, on their short options list, but we were not interested in that option.

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS?
The cab model and 48 months financing. Also need a remote on the front for use with my skidsteer attachments. Thank you!

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS? #4  
I would thing you could get into something like that for around $35,000. Maybe less if you get financing elsewhere and get the cash price.

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS?
Thank you very much! There's a 2010 model, new, for right around that number. What are 2012's going for and was there enough improvement to warrant buying two models newer?

/ What can I expect to pay for a T603 PS? #6  
Would have to talk to a dealer about what kind of updates have happened since then.