TYM 293 INFO

/ TYM 293 INFO #11  
Thanks for the info, Im thinking of trading in my 2008 Mahindra 1815 HST on something just a little bigger and saw the TYM 293 with a cab and I like :eek:)

/ TYM 293 INFO
I bought mine brand new for $21K for my tym293 with factory cab, FEL, and front mount snowblower. I have had no issues with this so far and very happy with it's performance. I looked at several other makes and they couldn't come close in price for equvalant tractor.

/ TYM 293 INFO #13  
I am waiting delivery of my T293 and was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect from this tractor. I had been looking at all name brand tractors and finally decided on this one. It was the best price and the best warranty, which made my final decision.
I looked at the 293 and found the 5 year warranty and price to be the best in the industry but did not buy as I found the brake pedals were located to the left side and in the way getting in and out of the cab so while I paid more $ I bought the Kubota with a flat floor instead.
I am sure you will enjoy your tractor

/ TYM 293 INFO #14  
The turning brakes are on the left side on my T330. I like them there so I can run the tractor and apply the turning brake when needed easily. It is a tighter platform on the smaller T293 but not bad. What I cant figure out on Kubota's is how to use the turning brake while using the hydro as both pedals are on the right side. :confused: In a tight area I dont want to use the cruse control or it would be to easy to hit something. I asked a Kubota dealer why the brake and hydro pedals are on the same side a couple years ago and he didnt have a answer for it.

/ TYM 293 INFO #15  
I understand what your saying and I would agree if you are using the brakes for turning but in all my 40 plus years of tractor use I have never used the brakes for steering only use them for braking. For me that was the deal killer. For someone using them for steering I agree that would negate the obstruction problem
Have fun that's what they are for.