TYM T580

/ TYM T580 #11  
Still waiting on supporting info! Not just gripes, but documented facts.

/ TYM T580 #12  
I know they had some employee changes in various departments over the last 6 months. I know the old service manager retired the end of the year and they have a new one trying to catch up while learning a new brand. I talked with a couple of the people at the TYM booth at Louisville last month and it sounded like they were getting things in order. The bad part is it takes time to do it. They said they would be hiring a few more people very soon to cover some bases not currently covered. From the way it sounded there should be improvements very soon. I was happy to see they were there working on making progress.

/ TYM T580 #13  
Still waiting on supporting info! Not just gripes, but documented facts.

Be a little more patient, PLEASE. When the tooth fairy stops by I will post the facts.

/ TYM T580 #14  
I would advise to avoid TYM. We're a dealer for them. They are going down the tubes rather quickly. TYM USA has next to zero support, infact when we the dealer call for support it would be rare for someone to answer the phone. Just my two cents. Save yourself the headache.

The only supporting info I can give you, is that we are no longer being paid for warranty work, no one answers the phone at TYM, our district manager has left TYM. He has stopped back at our dealership here and there even though he's no longer with TYM. Most of the folks that were at TYM USA office have left/jumped ship. We are in limbo now over a T603.

/ TYM T580 #15  
I would advise to avoid TYM. We're a dealer for them. They are going down the tubes rather quickly. TYM USA has next to zero support, infact when we the dealer call for support it would be rare for someone to answer the phone. Just my two cents. Save yourself the headache.

The only supporting info I can give you, is that we are no longer being paid for warranty work, no one answers the phone at TYM, our district manager has left TYM. He has stopped back at our dealership here and there even though he's no longer with TYM. Most of the folks that were at TYM USA office have left/jumped ship. We are in limbo now over a T603.

This is basically a copy/paste of your previous post in this thread. I feel for your business but hope you are wrong. The TYM product is good from what I have seen. Yes there are better tractors and companies.

/ TYM T580 #16  

So you are telling us to not buy what you are selling :confused: With all the problems you seem to be having you should have went to Lousiville as there were a lot of TYM people at their booth. I stoped by both days I was there and talked with some of them. They were all very nice and answered any questions I had.

/ TYM T580 #17  
We are no longer selling them, we have one left on the lot that the new rep. is trying to move for us. The machines aren't the problem, TYM support is. Parts usually came within a week, now it's nearly 2 or 3 weeks (Not sure why?). You used to be able to call for support, now it's very inconsistant. Sometimes they're answering and sometimes they're not. If you leave a message with them, they usually don't get returned.

Don't get me wrong...The tractors were a heck of a buy and for the most part decently to well built.