TYM T580

/ TYM T580 #6  
I would advise to avoid TYM. We're a dealer for them. They are going down the tubes rather quickly. TYM USA has next to zero support, infact when we the dealer call for support it would be rare for someone to answer the phone. Just my two cents. Save yourself the headache.

/ TYM T580 #7  
I would advise to avoid TYM. We're a dealer for them. They are going down the tubes rather quickly. TYM USA has next to zero support, infact when we the dealer call for support it would be rare for someone to answer the phone. Just my two cents. Save yourself the headache.

News to me! Do you have any supporting information on the downfall of TYM?

/ TYM T580 #8  
They might as well be gone. Icontacted north carolina in nov. about possible warranty issue,dec.02 2011 was last i heard anything.they had to email corporate in korea never anothr word! fixed it myself.:mad:

/ TYM T580 #9  
Very interesting. I was supposed to take delivery of a 503HST two weeks ago. I told the dealer yesterday that if it was not in my driveway today they could keep it. It did not show. It seems like the problems stemmed from lack of communication from TYM to the dealer. I do believe the dealer is pretty good. The story is that the tractor will be at the dealer tomorrow and if I still want it I can have it, or I can walk away, my choice. I think that speaks volumes about the dealer and not trying to force the sale. So, back into the market for me. What to buy, what to buy.... I believe I am going to go orange with MX5100HST. At the end of the day with the 0% for 60, the true price isn't that far off from the TYM. Dealer network and the financial strength to back the product is worth something.

/ TYM T580 #10  
In my area just had another TYM dealer open up shop about 20 miles from me, they were running an ad not too long ago along with a photo showing quite a few tractors lined up in front of their store. There are now three dealers here in central NY???

Al