OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #1  

garye5007

Tractor
Mahindra Max 25
Please give your input...
I am nearly ready to buy a Mahindra but I thought I would give TYM another look I was looking at a Max 22 with a FEL and BH locally they want 17.6K
Do you know what TYM I might be able to get for that price point with a FEL AND BH? or are they pretty comprable? I see a machine in VT that looks interesting (I'm In CT) here is the write up on their web site
Make:TYM
Model:293
Adjustable seat, cruise control, 3 cyl liquid cooled diesel engine @ 29 gross HP, HST transmission, infinite/2range, power steering w aux pump, 3 point hitch CAT I, With 50" LT250 Loader- Lift capacity: 1108 lbs, w/ BT200 backhoe- 6'4" dig depth, rear work light and 12" bucket.

SALE
$290.59 a month
5.99% for 84 months

(thats 24.4K after financing)
I figure a cash price might get me close to my buget. I have to call to get the cash price. seems to ALOT more tractor...Probably a little more $$ than the Mahindra 22 MAX
also do you know how easy it is to take off the BH? As I dont want it on all the time.
How do you like your TYM Tractors?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #2  
I have a T233 purchased two years ago and very happy with it. I looked at the Mahindra, as they had a dealer about 50 miles away, but didn't like how they did business. My understanding is the T293 is a beefier machine than mine; I think you'd be happy with it.

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #3  
The Max 28 would be a closer comparison to the T293 than the Max 22. If it was me I would obtain a price on the Max 28 and then compare that to the price you are receiving on the T293. After comparing the price and standard features on both the Max 28 and T293 you will be able to make a better purchase decision.

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor
Thanks for the replies!
Gotta think on it awhile...

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #5  
Check your other thread on Max 25 vs TYM

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #6  
i beleive that the mahindra you are looking at is made by TYM...So it would be a price and dealer choice for me. I just bought a t723 and love it.

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #7  
bit late, sorry I am not often on this side
I have a TYM 450, six years old 800h on it
Love Love Love it!!
Dealer support hit and miss
Factory support a struggle
but the tractor runs and runs and runs..

/ OK TYM guys, please weigh in here... tym vs Mahindra for a 22-30 HP tractor #8  
The max series is built by Mitsubishi. TYM does build the 10 series for mahindra