TYM Warranty Experience

/ TYM Warranty Experience #21  
Yes kudos to them for covering it but I'm in the camp of why is this happening? If you said it broke while you were ramming a rock in the ground at full speed ok I understand it.

Yeah, I only got a 3 year warranty when I bought mine. At the time, they were not offering 5 year warranties.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #23  
Since mine was fixed I'm about afraid to use it for muscle.:confused2:

/ TYM Warranty Experience
Yes kudos to them for covering it but I'm in the camp of why is this happening? If you said it broke while you were ramming a rock in the ground at full speed ok I understand it.

Not sure but like I stated in my theories, the frame is not as thick as I would like it to be and with heavy loads on the front end loader, I would make sure your not on high ground on one of your front wheels which could induce more stress on the frame than it is capable of handling. These small sub compacts aren't exactly built as tough at skit steers you know.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #25  
Now Iam getting upset 6 wks and parts are not at the dealer. Does TYM care !!!!

Now Iam getting upset 6 wks and parts are not at the dealer. Does TYM care !!!!

Well, the shaft leading from the trans to the 4 wheel drive gear box was found to be broke on mine. I'm still waiting for parts. You just have to be patient man. When we bought our tractors, we knew about the possibility of parts coming from a long way in order to reach us.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #27  
But the parts are in n carolina not korea ,a week should be enough time

/ TYM Warranty Experience #28  
Amen Brother! Parts availability from/for TYM seem to be a scarcity unless you live right next door to the main distributors! That's a bummer. I sure hope that I never have a need to acquire any "specific" TYM part. Most things can usually (after much, much searching) be cross-referenced or self-repaired at home. Yours appears not to be the case though. Sorry for your pains. Mahrindra, Montana, Bobcat are several other sources for parts that should be in the same family catagory as ours as they were also made by TYM. Just food for thought. Hope you get her fixed soon. Greg

/ TYM Warranty Experience #29  
Mahrindra, Montana, Bobcat are several other sources for parts that should be in the same family catagory as ours as they were also made by TYM. Just food for thought. Hope you get her fixed soon. Greg
Mahindra had a few models by TYM.
Montana was made by LS.
Bobcat were made by Daedong.

But the parts are in n carolina not korea ,a week should be enough time

If someone in N. Carolina actually said they had your part in house, I would think that 2 weeks should be plenty. I my case with my frame, I got lucky in that N. Carolina has a same year model they were currently parting out at the time. In the case of my broken shaft drive, I have no ideal were the part is coming from but considering it's been 4 weeks already, I can only assume that the part off of there scraped model was already picked off. I sure miss my tractor but what can you do. If I was using my tractor for a living, I more than likely would have went with a brand with more readily available parts. I'm still perfectly happy with my TYM for personal once in a while use, but am getting a little anxious. I hope you get your part in soon man.