TYM Warranty Experience

/ TYM Warranty Experience #31  
I ordered a spring for my injector pump 3 weeks ago,still waiting. Went to local hardware and matched it up. At least it runs that way!

/ TYM Warranty Experience #32  
The frame maybe taking longer to get in because it is coming in with the monthly stock order. Or if it is coming as Whole Goods, it will be here when new tractors come in. Either one of those two ways would be less expensive that sending it by its self.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #33  
Merry x mass frame and drive shafts have arrived and tractor in shop starting to replace the frame

/ TYM Warranty Experience #34  
Sounds like a trade in for a bigger unit is in order for you.

I am in a similar boat. For what I want to do I really need to look at the 353 HST.

I also have the 233 HST W/FEL

/ TYM Warranty Experience #35  
Repairs made no cost just lots of time ,dealer quick and helpful ,tym very slow and disorganized at getting parts out , time to hookup the trailer and go for a ride

/ TYM Warranty Experience #36  
Closest dealer is over 100.. miles away and not very helpful.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #37  
Kubota dealer 1/4 mile away and I bought a TYM. What was I think'in. Sheeesse!!!

/ TYM Warranty Experience #38  
Same story - cept my neighbor has a bigger 'bota and LOATHES it. But it's cheaper for them to keep and run it than replace it. Money is tight. Sucks for many of us.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #39  
Kudos to TYM for doing the right thing, but it sounds like there is a design issue, they are aware of it, and they are eating it. Even if it is good business, they can't cover repairs 3 years out of warranty and stay in business- unless they have a serious issue to deal with. Like Toyota and frame rot. There is a design issue with the tractor, and if they are replacing your frame with a used one, you had better check it over REAL well- it could have stress cracks or breaks like your original frame. At the least, before it is installed, that would be a good time to reinforce it. But, they may not be willing to do that, or any alteration to the frame may void any warranty. Which brings up the next question- if they are installing a used frame, do they warranty it?
A tractor is designed to work. The front axle pivots- even when the loader is full and heavy, one wheel higher than the other doesn't add (it definitely shouldn't add undue stress, or it is poorly designed) to the frame unless the axle is pivoted so steeply that it is resting on the stops, and you are putting more stress on one side than the other. Even then, the frame should be able to take that. If it doesn't, then it shouldn't be sold. If the loader will lift it, the frame and other components should be able to more than handle it.
If the frame is 3/8" at a strategic point, and this is happening to multiple tractors, it is pretty obvious that there is a design flaw. Replacing it with the same frame will only buy some time.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #40  
If i lift something ,when tractor isn't close to level,my fan rubs the shroud.I've considered welding a full roll bar complete with front downbars(like a sprintcar)but then it wouldn't fit in low sheds.I sure don't want my frame to break AGAIN!