TYM Warranty Experience

/ TYM Warranty Experience #41  
If i lift something ,when tractor isn't close to level,my fan rubs the shroud.I've considered welding a full roll bar complete with front downbars(like a sprintcar)but then it wouldn't fit in low sheds.I sure don't want my frame to break AGAIN!

The shroud on the fan on mine did the same thing. The dealer said to cut off the large rubber hose that runs through it a couple of inches to the front side of the radiator. You will probably be able to see where it is rubbing on the underside of the hood. Cutting if back seemed to work for me. An easy fix if that is all you need to do.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #42  
I have no ideal were the part is coming from but considering it's been 4 weeks already, I can only assume that the part off of there scraped model was already picked off.

The drive shaft has been redesigned twice since I bought my T273 in 2006. Might be the shaft on the scavenged model like yours is the original version, so you wouldn't want that one anyway. My dealer told me it was guaranteed to fail around 250 hrs or beyond. The new ones are universal jointed (like a car) and the dealer told me that none of those have failed so far as he knew.
Good luck.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #43  
The shroud on the fan on mine did the same thing. The dealer said to cut off the large rubber hose that runs through it a couple of inches to the front side of the radiator. You will probably be able to see where it is rubbing on the underside of the hood. Cutting if back seemed to work for me. An easy fix if that is all you need to do.

It may be an easy fix, but you had better look at the underlying reason for it rubbing- obviously the frame is flexing, or something else serious. Considering the frame issues that are already presented, I wouldn't assume that trimming some hose back fixes the problem. It just fixed the noise.

/ TYM Warranty Experience #44  
It may be an easy fix, but you had better look at the underlying reason for it rubbing- obviously the frame is flexing, or something else serious. Considering the frame issues that are already presented, I wouldn't assume that trimming some hose back fixes the problem. It just fixed the noise.

My thoughts exactly!