Thinking about a 433

/ Thinking about a 433 #1  

Btown

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 1920
I need a bigger tractor than what I have. Been lurking here for over a year. Got a quote for a new dealer demo 433 for just under $20,000. What do u guys think. I would like it to for work around my small horse farm. The loader cannot lift, rated at 1800 lbs, a ton of wood pellets that we get for bedding. The tractor should be able to handle moving the round bails. It would be nice to remove the pellets with the tractor. The old 451 could lift a lot more. Why would they lower the loader ability.

/ Thinking about a 433 #2  
I believe those lifting specs are wrong unless that particular 433 has a different loader mounted on it.
Here are the specs listed in my loader manual for my 433.

Lift capacity to full height at pivot pins is, 2905 pounds

Breakout force at ground level, pivot pins, 3689 pounds

Al

/ Thinking about a 433
I figured something was wrong, with the web site and brochure it says 1788 to full height and 39xx breakout someone must have hit the wrong key. How has the tractor been working. I would like a cab but don't use it that much. The dealer also just said it lifts "close to 2000 pounds". Well things might be interesting sooner than later, thanks Airdale
👍👍

/ Thinking about a 433 #4  
Btown,
So far I am very pleased with my 433's performance, I have a small farm also and it has to do all the heavier work around here and also does the winter snow clearing duties which is very important because we get a lot of it. I have good dealer support in my area which makes a difference with any big equipment purchases, so as far as the way things stand right now I would not hesitate to buy another.

Al