Tractor
    TYM 353 HST

Default T353HST junkl

I have a T353HST and it is nothing but problems. Hydro leaks like a stuck pig, dealer has no parts or even a gasket for the fuel filter housing, had to replace the battery cable because it burned up, Bolts either broke or backed out of the connections between the loader frame and the tractor, the fuel gauge works when it wants to, and more. The tractor is 3 years old with 265 hours. i am fixing the problems and trading it in on a real tractor. kubota.

Tractor
    TYM 353HST

Default Re: T353HST junkl

Sorry to hear about all of your problems with the tractor and the dealer. How many hours on your tractor before you started having problems? I have had mine for 2 years, this will be my third winter snow blowing with it and I have not had any issues with mine. Red, orange, green or blue I think you can get a lemon with any brand.
    Isa 43:2-3

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF

Is it under warranty. If its that bad they SHOULD take it back and give you another one.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    tym 233hst

My 233 is bad too! I'm lucky they fix it,let alone replace it.I wouldn't want another.