TYM T603 or Kioti DK55

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55 #1  

Ttsouthern

Tractor
Tym t603
Hi all I posted this in owning/operating and thought maybe i should have posted it here!
New here but have read a lot of good info from the site so excited to join! Just kind of nerves now because I just bought a new TYM T603 and from what info I could find it looked good but would love to here more!! My decision was between this tractor and a Kioti DK55. Both I think are good tractors would just like to know people's thoughts on either of them and if my decision was the right one!!(still have one chance to change if I really need to)

What I will be doing with it is a lot of dirt moving, bought the backhoe too, and some haying and other small farm work. Any info would be great! Thanks for any points and ideas.

Tim

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55
So the folks in the kioti forum are at least responding! Is there not really that much support for tym? I like the t603 but wot if it doesn't have a good record/port I don't know!?:confused:

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55 #3  
So the folks in the kioti forum are at least responding! Is there not really that much support for tym? I like the t603 but wot if it doesn't have a good record/port I don't know!?:confused:

There are a lot more Kioti members than TYM. The TYM forums are typically slow moving. ;)

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55 #4  
Yes they are. No problems out of our T603. Work it pretty hard and have a couple minor complaints, one was addressed recently by removing the blocks from the seat slide allowing the seat to go back farther, what a difference in comfort. It has no problems moving dirt. Has a good weight for as small a tractor as it is. Engine is a little work horse that runs smooth and quiet. We use ours in putting in food plots and general work around the farm. Know nothing about Kioti but I am sure they are good tractors also.

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55
Smallplot, I'm glad to here yours has treated you well:D. I have seen some of your post so I am glad that you responded back, thank you! I manly got it work a work horse and the weight to me is important but I will be doing some haying and other small farming. Good to know about the seat blocks, I'm not super tall but leg room is always nice!! I'm suprised there aren't more tym owners, they seem like pretty nice tractors to me and the company has been around for a long time. Are they just not pushing the US market that much? Thanks again for the info.

/ TYM T603 or Kioti DK55 #6  
I am a proud owner of a t603, Bought it based on Price, warranty and performance (Spects). only have 50 hours on the thing but the time I have spent on it are very enjoyable moments. Replaced a David Brown 990 two Wheel Dr. (which I still have for sale...) My only think is the first service which would be nearly $1000.00 if I have it at the dealer. I am doing the work myself but feel that the requirements of fluid changes are way over the top. So far I have spent $245.00 on just the Hryd oil and filter and the enj oil and filter. It also calls for replacing the 90W in the front wheel drive unit and a few other issues, which will add another $100.00 to the materials only. I am really having a hard time with this, I think it is over the top and out the door. I will do it for the Warranty issues but if the 65.00 filter is doing the job equal to the price I paid for it then the replacing the 12 Gal Hry Fluid is a huge waste.