Tym tractor

/ Tym tractor #2  
I have a Mahindra which is basically a TYM. I only have 57 hours on it but so far I have no regrets. Good tractor so far.

/ Tym tractor #4  
Welcome to the forum...lots of good info here!
I've had my TYM233 for 3 years; had a problem with the universal joint that was covered under warranty. Other than that, I beleive its a great little tractor at a great price.

/ Tym tractor #5  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the TYM Buying/Pricing forum. :)

/ Tym tractor #6  
not bad,just make sure ur dealer/parts supply is nearby or don't be in a hurry 4 repairs

/ Tym tractor #7  
They are OK. We have a T723 that we use around the farm for cutting hay with a JD 1360 mower/conditioner and baling. Had the PTO clutch go in it at about 200 hrs that was covered under warranty as well as the water pump blew out a seal that was covered under warranty from Perkins. All in all its not a bad machine, its nice to work with. We are running fairly heavy equipment with it for what it is, probably should have got the T1003 (same tractor as the new Mahindra 100HP).

/ Tym tractor #9  
Not sure they will still be around as a brand 5-10 years from now ...

/ Tym tractor #10  
Not sure they will still be around as a brand 5-10 years from now ...

How is that, they just bought the majority share of Branson Tractor and is now the second largest Korean tractor producer? They have made tractors for Mahindra for decades. They will be around for a long time.