Shout Out From MAKA

/ Shout Out From MAKA #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Just wanted to say hello to all on TBN. Many of you are probably new and don't know me but some of you older TBN folks will. If you remember me give me a shout back. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA #2  
Hey there old timer that's one heck of hibernation nap you took,hope all well life been good to you.

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Thanks Thomas. Yes, I took some time off but miss TBN. Things have been good, thank you. I hope all is well too. I am back now will be staying. Thanks and talk with you soon. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA #4  
Well "Hello" again, Maka and a very much welcome back! I have missed not hearing/reading your thoughts & opinions per different topics on TBN. Hope you had some Happy Holidays and wishing you a "Great" New Year. Greg

/ Shout Out From MAKA #5  
Sure do remember. As I recall you were pretty hot up on the Montana tractor. Welcome back.

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Thanks guys. I'll be here on and off as I am over seas. However, I plan on being back soon. Thanks to all. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA #7  
Yep, it sure has been awhile since we heard from you.

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Good to hear from you Bird. Been a long time. I miss you all and will keep checking in.

Yep, it sure has been awhile since we heard from you.

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Hi Arrow. I was big on Montana but not more LG Cable which became LS. Great machines. I was also a TYM and McCormick dealer. McCormich compacts were LS as well. Glad LS is staying pretty strong.

Sure do remember. As I recall you were pretty hot up on the Montana tractor. Welcome back.