New T353

/ New T353 #1  

batwing

Silver Member
Tractor
TYM T353
Hi, After reading all the TYM threads I put a down payment on a new 2012 T353 with 10 hours of demo.

Ron

/ New T353 #2  
Welcome Ron,

I have had my 353 for 3 years mow and am very happy with it. I added a couple of lights on the ROP and rotated the exhaust to face the ground instead of the FEL. Most of my work with it is snow blowing and some firewood production. I am really happy having the quick attach forks, it makes moving logs and pallets really easy.

/ New T353
Glad to here you are happy with your 353, I am looking forward to getting mine home but it is a little chilly her now and although it is only about 22 miles away I hate all the salt on the roads.
Ron

/ New T353 #4  
I have been considering the 353 also. Got a quote on a new one for $16,900 for the hydrostat. Waiting on a price for the 433

/ New T353
That sounds like a good deal, I paid 17,500 a good friend bought a 353 about 3 years ago and loves it, paid 21,000 here in MI

/ New T353
I got my tractor home today, put my 7' snow blower on and give her a good work out, I am very impressed.

/ New T353 #7  
I just bought a 2013 HST model with a TYM frame mounted backhoe for 24,700 which means the tractor and FEL were roughly 18,000. Looks like a $1,000 swing from one part of the country to another. Does this represent some shipping differences and local incentives? I checked 3 different dealers in my area and all were within $100 of each other. One in Granbury packages non TYM 3PH accessories and trailers at a discount to pull in business.

/ New T353
I just bought a 2013 HST model with a TYM frame mounted backhoe for 24,700 which means the tractor and FEL were roughly 18,000. Looks like a $1,000 swing from one part of the country to another. Does this represent some shipping differences and local incentives? I checked 3 different dealers in my area and all were within $100 of each other. One in Granbury packages non TYM 3PH accessories and trailers at a discount to pull in business.
I think you will be happy, I sure would like to have a back hole with mine!!
Ron

/ New T353 #9  
ive had ours now for 8 months now, we are using it to finish up the grade, and put a two acre yard down. I LOVE THIS THING!! 62 hours now, its a dirt hauling fruitcake! next, i bought a box blade to maintain 1/8 mile of gravel driveway, its pretty good at it, but i think its operator error... cant get it just right. box blade has a learning curve. then some wild grass came up, and i needed a brush hog. well, thats therapy work.....THEN, sold the harley to buy a HOE, no pun intended, to put a couple of culverts in, and to back fill some walls, and cut out some steps. OH, forgot to mention, we live on a hillside with nothing but cedars! what do cedars grow in??? shallow dirt, and large rocks!. yeah, we move ALOT of rock.
I was torn between a kubota, and this one, and it came down to being an old mechanic. diesels come in 1, 2, 4, 6 8, or 12 cylinder configuration, NOT three cylinders. 63 hours on it, and only a chafed power steering hose to gripe about. I think the backhoe comes with a bit of a learning curve too, because downward force is a bit weak, but bucket rams make up for it. its a GREAT sub compact unit, plenty of power, and plenty of bite at the tires.