Best dealer central Texas?

/ Best dealer central Texas? #1  

jrbarnard

Bronze Member
Tractor
None
Curious on the best and most reputable dealer around Central Texas.

I know, folks will have different input, but figured to start looking around and asking for referrals and researching. The key, I think, is finding the realy dealer for AFTER the deal.

For instance, I sent an email to one dealership who pretty much refused to talk numbers or specifics unless I drove down there. I tried to explain that a 3hr each way trip might be a bit much with no information beforehand, but I got the same reply.

So....I figured to cross them off the list. If they cannot talk to me unless I take the drive, what will it be like if I need help after I already spent money, right?

Any good stories about dealerships in the area?

Thanks!

Russ

/ Best dealer central Texas? #2  
I'd try Big Red's a little south of Dallas. I bought my Kioti from them long distance. They were more than willing to quote a price and negotiate via email. My experience was good. Ask for Tim.

/ Best dealer central Texas?
I sent them an email yesterday morning, but have not heard from them. They may just be busy. I kept them bookmarked ;)

TY!

Russ

/ Best dealer central Texas? #4  
I bought my T353 through VN Tractors in Mesquite. Rodney was very helpful and open with the infpormation. Service has been top notch as well. Getting some parts has taken longer than I thought it should but he has been very good at keeping me posted through emails.
CVN Tractors
4340 I-30 E, Mesquite, TX 75150
(972) 681-1800

/ Best dealer central Texas?
Thanks guys. I will give them all a call when I get ready. I am in Austin and my ranch is outside Rocksprings / Uvalde.. so not sure where I would buy that is close to those, but willing to drive to wherever to get a good deal and good service.

Service has to be fairly close though.. heh.. that might get old to drive a long way :p

Russ