Parts is parts

/ Parts is parts #1  
Tractor
TYM T273
I have a T273 and dependable support out here on the west coast is next to non-existant .
I read on one of the posts that TYM uses off the shelf parts. I am looking for the pto electric switch that fits on the dash, as well as the PTO valve block, that blew out the top fitting threads, after being serviced in a local tractor shop in Los Molinos Ca.
I would appreciate price and availability to 95969 for those items, from any one who can lend a hand.
I am also looking for what ever service manuals are available for these tractors.
Thanks
John

/ Parts is parts #2  
Might try one of the Cabela's that sells and services tractors. They may be able to get it and ship it to you.

/ Parts is parts #3  
Try calling Terry at Jordan's Tractor in Post Falls, ID. They have recently expanded their parts department and have always been a help to me. (208) 777-0743.

Good Luck

/ Parts is parts #4  
Unibiody, I hope I can help somewhat by sharing this bit of info I recently received from TYM-USA per dealers in existence on the west coast. Miller Tractor & Equipment, Inc (1888) 437-0182 2025 Barney Road, Anderson CA. 96007 or Garton Tractor Inc. (209) 948-5401 2924 Turnpike Road, Stockton Ca. 95406 I have not yet contacted either of these organizations, but received this info on 8-19-14 from TYM-USA Inc. It is the first I've heard recently about any dealers on the West Coast. Feel free to give them a call and see if'n you can get any parts. If so, please share the good news! Greg